- What You'll Learn In This Master Class
- What Are Progress Notes?
- Why Are Therapy Progress Notes Important?
- Why are Progress Notes Important for Better Patient Care?
- What Do Insurance Companies Need From Progress Notes?
- What Notes Are Required (Even If a Therapist Only Accepts Self-Pay Clients)?
- Do Therapists Have to Accept Insurance?
- Challenges of Accepting Insurance in a Therapy Practice
- Benefits of Accepting Insurance at Your Therapy Practice
- How to Choose Insurance Networks to Join
- Are Mental and Behavioral Health Services Covered by Insurance?
- What Mental Health Benefits Are Covered Under the Affordable Care Act?
- What Is the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act?
- Does Medicaid Cover Mental Health Services?
- How Much Does Medicaid Reimburse for Therapy?
- Does Medicare Cover Mental Health Services?
- How Much Does Medicare Reimburse for Therapy?
- What Is the Average Reimbursement for Psychotherapy?
- What Mental and Behavioral Healthcare Services Are Most Frequently Denied by Insurance Companies?
- What Information Do Therapists Submit to Insurance Companies to Get Paid?
- What Information Do Therapists Need to Submit to Insurance Companies to Make Sure They Are Reimbursed at the Highest Possible Rate?
- What Is the CPT Code for Counseling?
- Can You Bill for Documentation Time?
- How Do You Bill a Psychological Test?
- How Can Psychotherapists Increase Their Reimbursement Rates?
- Biopsychosocial / Initial Assessments
- Complete Evaluation Checklist
- Psychotherapy Notes
- Therapy Note Checklist
- Progress (SOAP) Notes
- SOAP Note Checklist
- BIRP Notes
- BIRP Note Checklist
- Mental Health Treatment Plans
- Treatment Plan Checklist
- Discharge Summaries
- Discharge Summary Checklist
- PDF Version of Master Class
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Mental Health Treatment Plans
- ICANotes Free Trial
At ICANotes, we offer behavioral health EHR software that makes documentation quick, easy and HIPAA compliant. With ICANotes, you can spend more time focusing on your clients and less time fighting for reimbursement. Start your free trial of ICANotes today!